From: ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] On
Behalf Of Jan Blomqvist Kinander
Sent: Thursday, 26 May 2011 4:33 AM
To: ReactOS Development List; Kai Tietz
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] Thomas Krenn Support

<Confirmation> Yes, I can host HW in our server room, I will be just as Colin
said, one LAN behind the Fezile server. The Fezile server has three LAN
adapters, only one is precently used, this is a waste :) . HW hosted here
should preferably have some sort of pre-BIOS control system to be able to
controll it booting, shut-down and turn on from the internet.</Confirmation>

"ReactOS Development List" <ros-dev@reactos.org> wrote on Sun, May 15th, 2011,
2:13 PM: