ACPI does work on VirtualBox. I performed the majority of my testing on
VirtualBox. Also, I need a stack trace from that crash to have any clue where
the corruption is (still not much of one). I have had indications of a pool
corruption bug in ACPI and I need as many logs as possible to try to track it
down.

Regards,
Cameron