Was I and my work treated any better? I`m fed up with such selfish approach in
this project. Had I tried to impose such serious change as this one, in the way
it was did here, i would be kicked out the next day.

I spent many months and money collecting hardware to test ReactOS with, and now
i can trash all of it. Same as usual, you expect us testers to be waiting on
call to to the bloody dirty job, but on the other hand have no problems making
their work miserable. Yet you dare to bash me for lack of respect??

You might not value my time i spend for this project, but i do.

Good day to you all

--
With best regards
Caemyr