Instead of rushing in to insult people in the way you did, why not try to
discuss things.

Firstly, is there actually a problem? You might find that your partitions
can still be read and this was just a miscommunication.
If they can't, explain the problem and request that the change be reverted
for now while the problem is further discussed.

Do you have any suggestions on how this change could be better integrated?
You might find that this is one of those all or nothing changes which is
unavoidable. It's not really a valid argument to stick with deprecated
technology or configurations just because it disrupts testing rigs.
Sometimes there's no other way than to make the leap and deal with the
outcome as best as possible.

I think Eric did everything he needed to notify people that this change was
coming. ReactOS' primary communication medium is the ros-dev mailing list,
and despite what anyone else may think, it's definitely not the #reactos-dev
IRC channel. He notified that the change was coming, there were no
objections and then the change came some days later. If only more high
impact changes were done like this.

Lastly, I find it a little petty and completely untrue to say you would be
'kicked out the next day' or that no one values the time you spend.. You
know your work on reactos is just as respected and important as anyone
else's.

Ged.