It is time to get automated tests made on real hardware up and running.

I have started a project to get ReactOS to run on a FUJITSU SIEMENS ESPRIMO
E5925 (wich already installs and runs from CD and HDD) however, to get
automated tests going we need to be able to script stuff and feed it with
iso:s, this I have planned to do with Intel AMT / vPro technology. (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology ).

The goal is to have all builds tested on real HW and to get ReactOS to be a
usable system for real HW to be able to kill as many bugs as possible and make
different HW setups to work. This will be unnecessary before we go beta in the
future.

I have a bunch of debug lists from this actual HW, made and added links to them
below, some of them are from the USB-trunk branch.

IDE-r:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37916523/ESPRIMO%20E5925%20capture.txt
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37916523/ESPRIMO%20E5925%20capture02.txt

USB-trunk Real HW debug dumps: