To get a system that autimatically installs every build we need to be able to
control on/off, reboot, boot-list and ability to boot from ISO, either by PXE
(network boot) or IDE-R (redirected IDE (ability to boot from an ISO-file on
the network)), to be able to test more then just install we need some sort of
scripting possibility like SOL (Serial Over Ethernet)

I would encourage you to use regularly download the latest build from
http://reactos.org/getbuilds/ and burn it to a CD-RW and hook your old computer
to your newer with a serial cable and record your installation log on your new
computer with a terminal program like RealTerm http://realterm.sourceforge.net/
and then post the results to someone willing to deal with it on the irc channel
or on the ReactOS-Dev mailinglist.
Jan Blomqvist Kinander (Jaix Bly)
Tel:  +46 472 269932, Fax: +46 472 260980
Cell: +46 704 283980, E-Mail: jan.blomqv...@reactos.org

ReactOS Development List <ros-dev@reactos.org> wrote on Mon, February 6th,
2012, 8:06 PM: