Hi,
as requested I added a blacklisting ability to testman. The purpose of this is to have some meaningful comparison between test runs without completely disabling randomly behaving test sets. This means that blacklisted test are still being run, logged and included in the Totals summary. They won't affect the newly added "nonblacklisted summary" only. The last thing needed before we can actually benefit from this is to go through the tests, find those that give random results and either fix them or add them to the blacklist. Please use this wiki page http://www.reactos.org/wiki/Testman_blacklist to forge the list. Anyone with web repo commit access (that includes me) can then update the config itself.

WBR,
Kamil