Noted. We can get some more inspiration here https://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/trunk/buildbot/dotests_blacklist.txt. As Amine suggested we should also have bug reports filled for blacklisted tests and add comments with a corresponding bug# in the blacklist itself, to keep things under control.