Colin Finck <co...@reactos.org> wrote:
If somebody has a few minutes to spend, please take a look at
CJournaledTestList.cpp in rosautotest.

I've added flags to bypass caches in r57077, but this doesn't fix the problem unfortunately. I'm not sure whether any other (proper) fix is even doable in rosautotest itself. We're terminating the VM right after a crash, so what assumptions can we make about its filesystem contents? So far, the journal has been properly written back to disk for most VMs, but can we blame the VM if this doesn't happen?

This also seems to be a recent issue if I'm not mistaken. Older test runs on VirtualBox don't suffer from this problem when looking at BuildBot.

Cheers,

Colin