Hi,
I'm really sorry about the inconvenience. When I committed the test case I
didn't expect it would cause such great problems and thought that testbot would
continue gratefully. So I deactivated the tests till either it doesn't crash in
the kernel or the test process is more solid.

Now that we hit this problem we should try fixing it before we forget it again.
Perhaps a possible solution would be for rosautotest to read a text file that
contains tests that may cause a crash and run these tests at the end of the
test process. Another solution would be to cause the vm to reboot right after
creating the journal. I think that both solutions could give the vm enough time
to write the journal to the disk.

ReactOS Development List <ros-dev@reactos.org> wrote on Thu, August 16th, 2012,
10:24 AM: