Hi,

I have some great icon with me....
If U request I will give for free

Sent from my linux Phone
From: Colin Finck
Sent: 31-08-2013 PM 03:36
To: ros-dev@reactos.org
Subject: [ros-dev] Easy job for enhancing our Explorer!
Hi all!

As suggested in the meeting on Thursday, we need someone to create
replacements for all icons used in Windows Explorer. Just have a look at
this screenshot of Giannis' recent work to get an idea:
http://i.imgur.com/WzxVn7V.png
It definitely looks promising, but we obviously can't release it with
the XP icons ;)

Gladly, the Tango icon library contains a lot of great icons, which may
already be suitable for Explorer. Others could be created easily when
mixing several icons. For example, the icon for the "Folders" button in
Explorer can be created out of two simple folders, and a single folder
icon is definitely present in Tango. This only requires basic knowledge
of Inkscape (www.inkscape.org).

To give you another example: I already needed such "mixed" icons in my
PeopleMap. I've released my modified SVG files here:
http://svn.reactos.org/svn/web/trunk/resources/peoplemap/?pathrev=700

Apart from the fairly simple Inkscape task, the icons need to be
properly converted to ICO files in all required sizes. Giannis or other
shell guys can probably tell you about the sizes we need.
At least, this requires a proper icon editor with support for 24/32 bit
icons (used to be a problem in the past, don't know if it still is).
For just creating ICO files out of existing PNG files, I had good
experiences with "@icon sushi" (http://www.towofu.net/soft/e-aicon.php).

So, there we have it: A job for enhancing our Explorer which doesn't
even need a developer! :)
If I had time for it, I'd probably do it myself, but I'm pretty sure
there are other interested people as well.

Cheers,

Colin