Zachary Gorden <drakekaizer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some of the community members have already been exploring alternate icon sets.

This doesn't change anything. Don't believe that any available icon set
contains all icons we ever need for our GUI. Someone definitely has to
take Inkscape and create the missing ones.

Besides, we should work towards a consistent style in our GUI, and we're
currently achieving this by using the Tango icon set. Other icon
libraries of trusted vendors may be considered (like Oxygen from KDE,
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/oxygen-icons/). But then, someone
must replace all icons of all ReactOS applications at once.
We definitely can't rely on individual people creating 10 icons and then
vanishing.

- Colin