With more and more quotes from various European sellers coming in, I now
have an overview about the costs of bulk ordering 100 1GB USB drives
with printed ReactOS logos.
Even after considering all labelling, ink and paper sleeves needed for
CDs, 100 USB flash drives are still at least 10 times as expensive as
100 CDs.

I fully understand that more and more computers these days come without
optical drives. Still it's debatable whether that's really a problem for
the average interested ReactOS prospect coming to our booth.

So my actual question is: Is a USB drive really 10 times as useful as a
CD for promoting ReactOS at events?
What are your suggestions regarding USB drives? And I'm asking our PR
people in particular here.

Cheers,

Colin