Am 01.05.2015 um 21:02 schrieb Minas Abrahamyan:
Does your code only install on the extended partition? Haven't you looked at that kernel part (ntoskrnl) that loads the OS, or maybe did something there?

Yes, it installs on the logical partition now. It can't boot though, because it crashes to the debugger. I suppose that is because of the kernel issue involved, but I hadn't looked at that yet. I wanted to work on the issues that I described, before I take a look at the kernel code. I hate to have code with bugs, and the partitions should be correct when inspecting with gparted, so this is what I wanted to look at next.

I mounted the volume in linux though and the files look ok.