Hello everyone,

I am Anchit Jain, Computer Science undergraduate from BITS PILANI, India.
I am interested in pursuing SSH Service project.

I have some experience in Socket Programming and Network Protocol development
in C. Some of my work could be seen at [https://github.com/anchitjain1234](htt
ps://link.nylas.com/link/ezhvubksgc7dhi29sglp2mpvq/7af2e7b30ed04821b97b5daf768
9e7a5/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fanchitjain1234).

In past, I have implemented some basic network services like TFTP protocol and
some minor part of FTP client.

Regarding the project :- Would this project require a new SSH Server to be
written from scratch or to be build upon some existing codebase like Apache
Mina etc.?

I would request potential mentors to guide me for the same.

Thanks,

Anchit Jain

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/ezhvubksgc7dhi29sglp2mpvq/b6c19abbf9d6411eb72c
8562b4b783ce)