Why do we want an SSH server in the source?

If someone wants to run an SSH server, they can download and install one as
they would do on Windows.

From: Ros-dev [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] On Behalf Of Zachary Gorden
Sent: 02 March 2016 16:58
To: ReactOS Development List <ros-dev@reactos.org>
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] GSOC 2016 - SSH Service Project

Any SSH server developed for ReactOS would need to be written in C/C++ and be
compilable by both GCC and VC++. So while the expectation is that a developer
would likely need to pull a SSH library from an existing source such as
OpenSSH, the server itself will almost certainly need to be written from
scratch if only because there does not exist as far as I am aware of a fully
open source SSH server that runs natively on Windows without hauling around the
likes of cygwin. Apache Mina is written in Java and therefore would be
inappropriate as a starting base for the SSH server project.

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 5:30 AM, Anchit Jain <mailingl...@anchitja.in