I completely understand where you’re coming from. I really don’t have a lot
of experience working with driver development, but at the same time, gotta
get that experience from somewhere, right? The other two that I was quite
possibly interested in doing were the folder treeview and sound mixer. If
there’s any others that you would suggest I would be more than glad to
check them out :)

Best Regards,

Dasha Chekhovskaya