Good afternoon gentlemen..

Can anyone tell me at what point during ROS installation KD becomes operative?
And if there is a way to change the default KD COM port from COM1 to COM2
in order to trace KD output during installation?

(I run my ROS tests on VMware with a com0com connection from ReactOS COM2
to my host machine, which works fine after install is complete and I can edit freeldr.ini,
but I'd like to be able to collect KD output during installation as well.)

(COM1 is not an option, since it's a physical port on both host and guest.)

Do I have to patch KD itself ?

Best Regards
L.