Good afternoon gentlemen...

Seems the list server has gone on a vacation.
Still waiting on the digest where Hermes added to Thomas answer..
Anyway Hermes pasted his answer to my mailbox (thank you) and so..

One more step is required in addition to the answers from Thomas and Hermes..
A small patch in 'base/setup/usetup/bootsup.c', which contains the code
that writes 'freeldr.ini' to the HD during install. Without patching in the desired
COM port there, trace is lost after ROS installation reboots from HD.

Perhaps we should have a wiki page to cover this ?

And/or perhaps we should make it easier to make this mod,
by moving the hard coded strings from bootsup.c into
an ini file or whatever ?

Anyway, I got my install trace, and posted a clip concerning
the Gecko breakage to CORE-12011.

Best Regards
L.