Hi, I've a question concerning legal restrictions. As mentioned on this page

https://reactos.org/wiki/Subversion#Prerequisites

I'm not allowed to contribute to ReactOS when I'm an employee of Microsoft or of any subsidiary of Microsoft.

In the past, I worked for a German company which was a Certified Partner of Microsoft. As far as I know, it was not a subsidiary of Microsoft. It's not even listed here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Microsoft

(but I don't know if this list is complete).

Since a Certified Partner is not automatically a MS subsidiary or equivalent to it in a sense (as I think), there shouldn't be a problem for me contributing to ReactOS. Is there anybody who can confirm that?

Tobias