I'd vote for a page in 2nd stage.
If we would make it by default then only in the releases.

Am 31.07.2017 16:31 schrieb "Giannis Adamopoulos" <
giannis.adamopou...@reactos.org>:

Hello,
After recent changes in explorer, comctl32 and uxtheme the state of themes
in reactos was improved a lot. I would like to ask your opinions about
enabling themes in 3rd stage. It is also possible to have an option in 2nd
stage to select if we want 3rd stage to have themes enabled. Do you think
this should be enabled by default or not? All ideas are welcome. My
intention is to complete it ASAP so that it can make in the release.

Thanks,
Giannis Adamopoulos