  From: encoded
  To: ReactOS Development List
  Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [ros-dev] Enabling themes in 3rd stage

  Add page in 2nd stage setup to select themes

  On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Giannis Adamopoulos
<giannis.adamopou...@reactos.org> wrote:

    Hello,
    After recent changes in explorer, comctl32 and uxtheme the state of themes
in reactos was improved a lot. I would like to ask your opinions about enabling
themes in 3rd stage. It is also possible to have an option in 2nd stage to
select if we want 3rd stage to have themes enabled. Do you think this should be
enabled by default or not? All ideas are welcome. My intention is to complete
it ASAP so that it can make in the release.

    Thanks,
    Giannis Adamopoulos