Hey Pierre,

Am 21.08.2017 um 21:32 schrieb Pierre Schweitzer:
This commit is likely breaking UDFS recognition
when media has a protective CDFS partition with UDFS afterwards, while
both FSD are unloaded.
You'll first match the CDFS recognizer and not the UDFS recognizer.

Not sure how my commit is breaking exactly that as I first register CDFS and then UDF, just like before. With these two subsequent InsertHeadList calls, UDF always comes before CDFS in the queue when both drivers are unloaded.

Anyway, thanks for your tip about registering as a low-priority filesystem! I've done the necessary changes in r75638. This now ensures that CDFS is always inserted last and UDF takes precedence, no matter which filesystem drivers have already been loaded.
And we're consistent with how CDFS registers itself.

Cheers,

Colin