Hello,

> If we do a release now, all the stuff we were writing in news reports
> for the last 6 month would be missing from it. That would cause (as I
> think) a lot of confusion to people.

I think there will be much more confusion if we not release 0.4.14,
because people waited for it so long, and in this case 0.4.13 still
remains the latest release with much more missing stuff.

That said I'd vote for the point 1.

--
Stas'M was here

Tuesday, 9 February 2021, 18:48 +03:00 from "Victor Perevertkin"