On 11/15/06 9:55 PM, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
> On Nov 15, 2006, at 18:35, John Siracusa wrote:
>> Does MySQL actually have native SET support?
>
> Yes,
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/set.html
> http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/mysql-set-datatype.html

Ah ha!  Hm, seems like an enum crossed with an array.  Anyway, next
question: what about values with commas in them?  Blah, I just tried it.  In
typical MySQL fashion, it silently does the wrong thing.

Well whatever, "it's your funeral" as the saying goes :)  I'll see if I can
get to the SET stuff by next week.  The code looks fine, but it's always the
tests and docs that take the time.  I think I'll also have to add some
Manager/QueryBuilder code for FIND_IN_SET() and such.

-John