Hey all.  I'm getting started with Rose::DB::Object.  My problem is I need
to inter-operate with a large pre-existing Class::DBI code-base.  I'd like
to setup Rose to be able to share the same DBI connection that Class::DBI
uses - otherwise I'll instantly double the number of connections from our
web cluster when I roll out Rose::DB::Object.

I know of one problem - Class::DBI requires its DBI handles to inherit from
DBIx::ContextualFetch while Rose wants its handle to inherit from
Rose::DB::MySQL.  Anybody know how to solve this?  Alternately, do you know
of other reasons why it won't work?

Thanks!

-sam