On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:32 AM, D. Michael
McIntyre<michael.mcint...@rosegardenmusic.com> wrote:
> This really worked out well, I think.  An obscure release note bullet point
> well earned all around.

Yes, definitely.  Thank you for all that work.

Can I just speak up in support of the "branching and vetting" process
for this?  I'm feeling a bit defensive, having insisted on a branch
that it seemed nobody else really wanted, but we've ended up with a
very well refined feature and, best of all, we've had enough feedback
to be highly confident that users will like it.

Chris