On Wednesday 09 December 2009, yguille...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:

> Revision: 11407

> Almost the last step toward the new display of inconsistent overlapping
> segments in notation track headers :

This is really nice, Yves!

I like that pop-out dialog with the detailed explanation of what's wrong.

Translating the keys shouldn't be hard.  I think I can do that for really
cheap.

The warning dialog needs to be wider by default somehow.  All the text bunches
up at the right side and it reads more easily if you resize it.

The "click for more information" tooltip has the wrong parent.  You've been
playing with tooltip parents already, so if you take care of that one I'll
look at the other two issues and hope to get something done tonight.
--
D. Michael McIntyre