Le jeudi 10 décembre 2009 03:05:57, D. Michael McIntyre a écrit :

> Translating the keys shouldn't be hard.  I think I can do that for really
> cheap.
I see you got it.
It seems to me more difficult than the others two only because I can't find an
already made unique function to do the translation.

> The "click for more information" tooltip has the wrong parent.  You've been
> playing with tooltip parents already, so if you take care of that one I'll
> look at the other two issues and hope to get something done tonight.
I just don't understand how it can work, even work badly, as I forgot I had
implemented my own tooltip mechanism here and I used the standard one.
Should be fixed now.

Yves