On 10/03/2012 07:10 AM, Delpistroumph wrote:

> I think that timer thing was the cause, but you think not?

My opinion is almost completely worthless.  I gave up trying to keep
track of these issues years ago.

I notice you already have the 1000 Hz kernel timer according to that
system check utility.  It's odd that you get the warning in spite of this.

I was thinking maybe I had the right timer resolution myself, and our
warning was simply broken, but no, I ran that same utility and my setup
is wrong in almost every possible way.

Listen to people who know how to set up a working realtime environment,
and ignore me.  I gave up on this many years ago.  Linux audio is evil.
--
D. Michael McIntyre