On 10/04/2012 03:05 AM, Delpistroumph wrote:

> But why I've got this message??
>
> My system timer is set to 1000 hz!

It's impossible to guess without more diagnostic information.  There is
nothing in the code to print the kind of diagnostic information I'm
looking for, so I don't see an easy way to find out more about your problem.

If I had the information, I wouldn't have much of a clue what I was
looking at.  I have no idea how the sequencing guts work, and you really
need help from someone else.  I seem to be the only one standing here at
the moment, however.

Désolé.
--
D. Michael McIntyre