On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 01:46:14 -0400
"D. Michael McIntyre" <rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Anyone reading this list who would like program-change recording
> >> added, please speak up.
> >
> > No need.  The demand is already sufficient to warrant attention.
> > I'll look into it later today.
>
> Committed revision 13404.
>
> I knocked together a test sample by putting program changes into a
> Rosegarden file, exporting it as MIDI, then re-recording it while
> playing it back with pmidi.  It seems fine.
>
> Please test!

OK - I compiled the new version and ran a short test, sending several
program changes, along with some bank-select CC messages (to make sure
they still work) - recording in rosegarden.  All events sent in the
test were visible in the event-list editor and when I played back from
rosegarden to my synth, all bank-selects and program changes were
received (and acted upon) by the synth.  So at least with this short
test, your changes were successful and correct.

Well done, and thanks for the quick turn-around.

Jim