Rosegarden is still making a mess of this on loading a standard MIDI file.

Please don't try to interpret these. If you get a CC, *any* CC just bung it out
*exactly* as you found it.

I send 0-9 followed by 32-105

I get 0-9, 32-9

Later I send 32-110 by itself
I get 32-255

Later still I send 32-105 again

I get 32-255

WTF!!!

While I'm in rant mode, is there any way to permanently disable that 'auto'
channel feature? I've never wanted it, but I can't count the number of times I
forget about it and wonder why I'm getting no response :(

--
W J G