My 1010LT just died (at least the MIDI part did). Right now I'm largely
recording on my Zoom R24 and importing - I actually kinda prefer the
appliance for tracking guitar/bass/vocals - but I've got my eye on a
multitrack audio interface.I'd been eyeing the Focusrite firewire
interfaces - although now that I'm recording drums via MIDI instead of
audio - in all honestly I can live with a 2ch interface.