Well this has proved rather interesting.

Yoshimi is now immune to this issue. We found one thing we had not done but
aught to have done, and one that we had done but aught not to have :)

We also found an unrelated bug that goes back many years - before Yoshi was
forked from Zyn!

Having said that, why does Rosegarden want to set all channel bank MSBs to 0
*except* 10 which it sets to 1?

Also, is there any chance of someone having the time to apply the thinning
shears to all those duplicate commands?

Ho hum, just had a request for a change. It makes a lot of sense but...

--
W J G