On 04/01/2016 03:49 AM, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> The only thing I'd suggest is that it might be handy to give the
> location of the lock file.

   Absolutely.  It's actually in there.  I just removed it to focus the
discussion on the explanation.  It also displays the user/time/host that
created the lock so you can walk over to their "office" and ask if they
are really still working on that file from three days ago.  All of this
is also in the lock file as plain text so you can just "cat" it to
figure out what's going on.

Ted.