On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 09:08:20 +0200
Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> On 23/06/2016 03:54, Ted Felix wrote:
> > On 06/22/2016 04:18 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
> >>     Anyway....  Working fine.  Sorry for the false alarm.  Carry on...
> >
> >    I've added yoshimi.rgd to svn.  Should make the next release.  Thanks
> > Lorenzo.
>
> Cool, thanks :)
> >
> >    I did make a minor change.  Unfortunately, rg defaults Expression to
> > 100.  It should be 127.  It has to be changed manually in the .rgd file.
>
> To be honest I wasn't totally sure of all the controller parameters, so
> thanks for checking. Actually.. I'm wondering (in general) where/if one
> can set the controller display e.g. in the matrix editor to show 0-127
> vs -64-60 ranges etc.
>
> Lorenzo.

On the subject of control ranges, originally Yosh/Zyn had a reduced MIDI volume
range, so as soon as you start up Rosegarden it immediately drops the level of
any parts that are active. I don't know why this was done, but a couple of
years ago we added a volume range setting in part controllers. This defaults
to the same value for compatibility, but if increased to maximum then gives a
1:1 relationship. If you prefer that, it's probably best to set it for all part
controllers then do a state save.

--
W J G