Thanks for the responses!

On 2017-07-25 10:11 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
  I think the clock sync goes out the Rosegarden "sync" port.  You'll
need to manually connect that to something.  It's not configurable via
the Device Manager.  I usually use patchage to connect things up.  It
crashes a lot, but it gets the job done.

I'm not seeing a "sync" port anywhere in the program or the docs. The MIDI Sync tab has an option "Automatically connect sync output to all devices in use" which I have checked. I assume this means that any MIDI device in my project will get clocks, but that doesn't seem to be true.

Out of curiosity I checked the Rosegarden config file but it doesn't seem to have any mention of a specific port.

Andrew