Le mercredi 26 juillet 2017, 05:30:03 CEST Andrew Kilpatrick a écrit :
> I'm not seeing a "sync" port anywhere in the program or the docs. The
> MIDI Sync tab has an option "Automatically connect sync output to all
> devices in use" which I have checked. I assume this means that any MIDI
> device in my project will get clocks, but that doesn't seem to be true.

aconnect utility shows the ports
(on my system, "sync out" is 128:1):

$ aconnect -i
client 0: 'System' [type=kernel]
    0 'Timer           '
    1 'Announce        '
client 14: 'Midi Through' [type=kernel]
    0 'Midi Through Port-0'
client 20: 'E-MU XMidi1X1' [type=kernel,card=1]
    0 'E-MU XMidi1X1 MIDI 1'
client 128: 'rosegarden' [type=user,pid=9511]
    1 'sync out        '
    2 'external controller'
    3 'out 1 - General MIDI Device'

When "Automatically connect sync output to all devices in use" is checked,
aconnect -l shows "sync out" and "out 1" connected to the MIDI device "E-MU
XMidi1X1":

$ aconnect -l
client 0: 'System' [type=kernel]
    0 'Timer           '
    1 'Announce        '
        Connecting To: 128:0
client 14: 'Midi Through' [type=kernel]
    0 'Midi Through Port-0'
client 20: 'E-MU XMidi1X1' [type=kernel,card=1]
    0 'E-MU XMidi1X1 MIDI 1'
        Connecting To: 128:0
        Connected From: 128:3, 128:1
client 128: 'rosegarden' [type=user,pid=9511]
    0 'record in       '
        Connected From: 0:1, 20:0
    1 'sync out        '
        Connecting To: 20:0
    2 'external controller'
    3 'out 1 - General MIDI Device'
        Connecting To: 20:0

When I start the Rosegarden transport (the play button) without any
composition loaded (ie no note sent to the output) the clock is sent to the E-
MU XMidi1X1 and I see its "out" LED blinking fastly.

Yves