On 07/18/2018 06:44 AM, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
On 07/17/2018 07:46 PM, Ted Felix wrote:
So I checked, and Debian Stable has Qt 5.7.1 available.  That's where I'd set the bar.

OK, then I'm going to switch to building/testing with Qt5. We'll probably still be Qt4 compatible for a while until Qt5-isms start sneaking into the code. Once I notice that, I'll announce the official end of Qt4 support.

  Anyone with concerns, please voice them now.

Ted.