On 07/18/2018 01:57 PM, Ted Felix wrote:

really wanted us to support Qt4, so I think I can deal with any complaints if they come up.

I think the main problem was I was continuing to use the old translation tools without even realizing it, which made you think somebody still cared about Qt4. I've been building with Qt5 for years. I have no other reason to even have Qt4 other than checking to see that Qt4 builds still work, which I haven't actually done in years anyway.

So far so good, I updated and did a clean rebuild. Now all I have to do is avoid breaking the translations again. I'll pay more attention next time.

--
D. Michael McIntyre