On 31/07/20 03:46, liebre...@grossmann-venter.com wrote:
Is it possible to send cujstom midi commands to a specific controller from Rosegarden once a track is selected?

It would be great if I select a track in Rosegarden and it can then send the midi data to my Motif XS8 to select the required patch.

All I want to know if custom Midi commands to a specified midi controller can be sent from Rosegarden. I will program the rest to get it to work on Motif.

What exactly do you mean by MIDI 'commands'? Are these MIDI controllers? SysEx?

Rosegarden can definitely send controllers.

Lorenzo.

Thanks.