It would be nice to read it, sounds like what I need, but the link does not work
Thanks

On 2020-08-01 03:37, dgenon--- via Rosegarden-user wrote:
‌On 31/07/20 03:46, liebrecht@... wrote:
it possible to send cujstom midi commands to a specific controller
from Rosegarden once a track is selected..........

‌I was able to add undefined control codes in Rosegarden to drive
the portamento of ZynAddSubFx. If this is the operation you want to
do, I wrote an article in this French "LinuxMao" site, here:
http://linuxmao.org/Zynaddsubfx+-+%C3%A9changes+MIDI+avec+Rosegarden.
voir le paragraphe :

-Entrer de nouveaux codes contrôles dans RoseGarden-
-Enter new control codes in RoseGarden.-

I hope you will find a clue there.