I am leaning toward giving it a shot after the first of the year,
especially after Will Godfrey's link to the "yoshimi pi"
If I do, I'll post about success of lack thereof. I am thinking that I will
most likely have to compile RG. There probably isn't a binary in the PI
repository. Not that it's hard, just haven't done it in quite a while.

Dave

Dave