Thanks for the update on the Pi. I have read that the Pi 4 is a significant
improvement over the Pi3. Come across a few people running them headless as
a qsynth sound module
Will Godfrey’s implementation with Yoshimi looks interesting. I wish
Yoshimi’s piano sounds weren’t so awful. I like Yoshimi except for the
piano but I use piano a lot in my work and so it can’t be my only sound tool

Dave