If I'm not mistaken, RG used to remember which directories

you last saved to and loaded from. This is reflected in the

[Last_Used_Directories] config file heading (which seems to

contain the right values). Currently the 'open file' dialogue

takes me to my home directory plus an out-of-date 'Recent'

option and also opens in minimised mode for

some reason. I am working with  v20.12 and v21.06.

I have tried creating a new Rosegarden.conf and looked in vain for

settings to change this. Am I missing something?

thanks.