On 9/28/21 4:02 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
If you now delete one of the segments from the matrix window or move it to
another track. There is a high chance you'll either get a crash immediately, or
(more confusingly) the next time you hit 'Play'. The same applies if you join
two segments on the same track when both have a window open.

I found and fixed a crash related to deleting Segments that are open in the Matrix editor. (MatrixScene::segmentRemoved() was unfinished.) Please test latest git and let me know if you are still seeing crashes in any of the cases that you've mentioned.

Ted.