On 11/16/21 9:14 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
If you insert a triplet (be it with keyboard or mouse) and there is a note already on the beat ('slot') immediately after, inserting the first tuplet note (be it triplet or any other) seems to 'eat' back the [following] note ??

> For example:
>
> - insert a quarter note on beat 2 (2/4) of a 4/4 measure, then start to insert a quaver (1/8) triplet on beat 1. See what happens (and the note is actually moved, you can verify this by opening the segment in the matrix view)

I just pushed a fix for this [8a266e]. Unfortunately it breaks entering 7 in 4, but it may be the best we can do for 21.12. Please test latest git.

Ted.