Wow. Thanks for that. Looks like 21.06 was even worse. I will add to the test plan.

Ted.

On 11/27/21 2:43 PM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
On 26/11/2021 19:42, Ted Felix wrote:
On 11/16/21 9:14 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
If you insert a triplet (be it with keyboard or mouse) and there is a note already on the beat ('slot') immediately after, inserting the first tuplet note (be it triplet or any other) seems to 'eat' back the [following] note ??

 > For example:
 >
 > - insert a quarter note on beat 2 (2/4) of a 4/4 measure, then start to insert a quaver (1/8) triplet on beat 1. See what happens (and the note is actually moved, you can verify this by opening the segment in the matrix view)

   I just pushed a fix for this [8a266e].  Unfortunately it breaks entering 7 in 4, but it may be the best we can do for 21.12.  Please test latest git.

Hey thanks for this!

Seems better with triplets, but there still seems to be a quirck:

- Create a 1 measure-long segment
- Open notation editor
- Insert a triplet
- Delete the triplet and put the cursor back to start
    - BTW the cursor is _before_ the clef - I'd expect it to be after the meter... (not sure if this infulence)
- Now try to insert a triplet again... something goes wrong
It seems this happens only in that particular case at measure 1... I think?

I can confirm entering 5 in 4 works, 7 in 4 doesn't work.

Hope this helps

Ted.