Hi,

I'm VERY new to Rosegarden, and MIDI devices in general. I'm on a
Pop!_OS 20.04 Linux box (effectively Ubuntu 20.04), running Rosegarden
19.12.  Someone sold me a used Yamaha PSR-220 cheap, and it seems to
be in good working condition -- not that I've ever had a keyboard
before.

So. As I understand things, it would be nice to have an ".rgd" file
that corresponds to my keyboard. I couldn't find such a file, but
decided to see if I could create one. (It wasn't obvious to me that
the existing ones were gzipped, but I found that out when I tried to
edit one.)

A few questions then:

1. Is there already a PSR-220 file somewhere? If so, where?

2. If not, is there a good description of how to create one? Looking
at a gunzipped Yamaha-PSR-E223-YPT-220.rgd, it looks like there's an
awful lot of info that I'm not certain how to collect.

Thanks!